Join our IQST Day with keynote talk and project pitches - online | View our program!
Everbody interested is welcome to join in!
Program of IQST Day on 23 February 2022 via Zoom
- 9:30 Welcome and overview of IQST activities
- 9:45 Keynote Speaker: Andreas Tünnermann, Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering IOF, Jena
- 10:30 Introductory talks by new IQST Fellows
- Michael Saliba, Institute for Photovoltaics, University of Stuttgart
- Biprajit Sarkar, Institute for Inorganic Chemistry, University of Stuttgart
- 11:15 Project presentation by IQST PhDs/young researchers in 5 min pitches and discussion (view pitch program)
- 1 pm End of IQST Day
The Zoom Link will be sent via email to the IQST Community and also put on here.
If you would like to receive the link via email please let us know iqst(at)iqst.org