IQST stimulates synergies between natural, engineering and life sciences to push the boundaries of existing knowledge and devices — generating innovative technologies from quantum physics
IQST brings together a team of physicists, chemists, engineers, and life scientists at the University of Stuttgart, Ulm University and the Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research in Stuttgart
At IQST an award-winning team of scientists pursues interdisciplinary cutting-edge research, from fundamental principles to technological applications
We are always looking for top young researchers and students to join our IQST research or to participate in our various education programs and activities
We offer outstanding research expertise and support the development and implementation of highly innovative products
- Quantentechnologie für Anwendungen der Zukunft | Research in Baden-Württemberg ready to start
- Seeking a PhD - Student in Theoretical Physics
- Open PhD position in Noise-Aware Quantum Computing
- Postdoc and Ph.D. positions in Solid-State and Optical Quantum Device Technology
- Many Congrats to Jörg Wrachtrup for receiving the Europhysics Award 2020
- Movies of nano-tornadoes: dynamics of plasmonic skyrmions seen for the first time| New paper in Science by IQST Fellow Harald Giessen
- Absence of a Dissipative Quantum Phase Transition in Josephson Junctions | Recent results published in Phys Rev. X by IQST Fellow Joachim Ankerhold
- Jun. 30.Invitation to the award ceremony for the Rudolf Kaiser Prize to Dr. Tim Langen
- Sep. 21.Long Range Interacting Quantum Systems | French-German WE-Heraeus-Seminar
- Oct. 12.Save the Date | IQST Day Oct 12, 2020 @UUlm or as online event!
- Nov. 01.Quantum Future Academy 2020 | Today’s insights for tomorrow’s experts - Apply now until July 15!