At IQST an award-winning team of scientists focus on interdisciplinary cutting-edge research topics by bringing together research and applications for industry.
Young Researchers / Students
We are always looking for top researchers and students to join one of our IQST research projects or take part in our various education programs and activities
We offer an outstanding expertise in quantum science and technology research that can be implemented in the development of highly innovative products.
As a unique union in Germany, IQST offers the chance for Baden-Württemberg to establish a leading role in quantum technologies and become an internationally renowned competence center.
- We are looking for a Project Manager for Finances at IQST
- Quantum Kate explains what Rydberg atoms are | From DFG priority program "GiRyd" coordinated by Tilman Pfau
- < Quantum Future | Academy > Apply now! August 24th – 31st, 2019 @ Karlsruhe, Saarbrücken, Strasbourg & Paris-Saclay
- Successful visit of Wolfgang Schleich as Sackler Lecturer at Tel-Aviv University
- Feb.15, Article in Science | First coherent spin-state readout of single nitrogen-vacancy centers in diamond coordinated by IQST Fellow Fedor Jelezko
- New publication in Science | IQST Fellow: B. Keimer
- 9 IQST Scientists among "Highly Cited Researchers 2018 " (Clarivate Analytics)
- Apr. 18.IQST Talk | Observation of hexatic vortex fluid in a thin superconducting film
- Jul. 04.IQST Symposium | Quantum Sensing and Beyond
- Sep. 30.ECT Workshop on Open Quantum Systems: From atomic nuclei to ultracold atoms and quantum optics | Trento, Italy
- Sep. 30.Graduate summer school on Quantum devices for non-classical light generation and manipulation | Erice, Italy