IQST stimulates synergies between natural, engineering and life sciences to push the boundaries of existing knowledge and devices — generating innovative technologies from quantum physics
IQST brings together a team of physicists, chemists, engineers, and life scientists at the University of Stuttgart, Ulm University and the Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research in Stuttgart
At IQST an award-winning team of scientists pursues interdisciplinary cutting-edge research, from fundamental principles to technological applications
We are always looking for top young researchers and students to join our IQST research or to participate in our various education programs and activities
We offer outstanding research expertise and support the development and implementation of highly innovative products
- View Tilman Pfau's latest talk on Quantum Computing | Next Frontiers Applied Fiction Days
- QRydDemo - Quantum Computing with Rydberg Atoms | Article in Nature about IQST
- Opening ceremony of the Center for Applied Quantum Technology (ZAQuant) @ University of Stuttgart
- Open positions in Rydberg Atom Quantum Computing @5th Institute of Physics, University of Stuttgart
- Congratulations to IQST PhD Student Sebastian Brandhofer as part of award winning team | IBM Quantum Open Science Prize
- ERC Advanced Grant for Tilman Pfau | Cutting-edge research on quantum physics of fermionic matter with long-range interactions
- Listen to Stefanie Barz talking about Quantum Computing in the latest Podcast with State Minister Dorothee Bär | "Bär on Air"
No news available.