IQST stimulates synergies between natural, engineering and life sciences to push the boundaries of existing knowledge and devices — generating innovative technologies from quantum physics
IQST brings together a team of physicists, chemists, engineers, and life scientists at the University of Stuttgart, Ulm University and the Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research in Stuttgart
At IQST an award-winning team of scientists pursues interdisciplinary cutting-edge research, from fundamental principles to technological applications
We are always looking for top young researchers and students to join our IQST research or to participate in our various education programs and activities
We offer outstanding research expertise and support the development and implementation of highly innovative products
- Ceremonial opening of the new research building for Quantum-Biosciences @UUlm
- Congratulations to Martin Plenio | Granted DFG Reinhart Koselleck Project for "high-risk" research
- Congratulations to Wolfgang Schleich | Honorary Member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Start-Up Swabian Instruments is nominated for German Founder Prize 2019 | Congratulations and keep your fingers crossed!
- Quantum Kate explains what Rydberg atoms are | From DFG priority program "GiRyd" coordinated by Tilman Pfau
- < Quantum Future | Academy > Apply now! August 24th – 31st, 2019 @ Karlsruhe, Saarbrücken, Strasbourg & Paris-Saclay
- Successful visit of Wolfgang Schleich as Sackler Lecturer at Tel-Aviv University
- Sep. 30.ECT Workshop on Open Quantum Systems: From atomic nuclei to ultracold atoms and quantum optics | Trento, Italy
- Sep. 30.Graduate summer school on Quantum devices for non-classical light generation and manipulation | Erice, Italy
- Oct. 07.Conference on Quantum Technology organized by VDE, ITG & IQST @Technische Akademie Esslingen
- Oct. 08.IQST Day 2019 @TA Esslingen | Save the Date! Program is coming up soon.