At IQST an award-winning team of scientists focus on interdisciplinary cutting-edge research topics by bringing together research and applications for industry.
Young Researchers / Students
We are always looking for top researchers and students to join one of our IQST research projects or take part in our various education programs and activities
We offer an outstanding expertise in quantum science and technology research that can be implemented in the development of highly innovative products.
As a unique union in Germany, IQST offers the chance for Baden-Württemberg to establish a leading role in quantum technologies and become an internationally renowned competence center.
- See our latest publication in Nature Communications on Sensor-Unlimited Nanoscale Spectroscopy using NV Intrinsic Nuclear Spin
- Midterm ceremony at the new research building ZQB at UUlm
- IQST fellows Fedor Jelezko, Martin Plenio and Jörg Wrachtrup are among researchers most cited worldwide
- IQST Researchers publish in Science
- WE-Heraeus-Seminar: Longrange Interactions in the ultracold
- Follow IQST on Twitter @IQSTpress
- Interview with Tommaso Calarco about EU Flagship Program QT
- Jan. 15.IQST Talk | Photon manipulation and entanglement with cooperative atomic systems
- Jan. 16.IQST Talk | Many-body cavity QED with multimode resonators
- Jan. 18.IQST Talk | Quantum Correlations and Causal Networks
- Feb. 03.Quantum Science Slam Trainingsworkshop am 03.02.18 | Uni Stuttgart
- Feb. 08.Quantum Science Slam am 08.02.18 | Theaterhaus Stuttgart
- Mar. 18.Quantum Futur Academy and Quantum Futur Award 2018
- Apr. 18.ZEISS Symposium "Optics in the Quantum World" | April 18, 2018